Whether we are providing a student with eyeglasses so he can see the front of the class or matching a child with a mentor, all of our services meet one of our “five basics.” We believe every child needs and deserves:
- A one-on-one relationship with a caring adult
- A safe place to learn and grow
- A healthy start and a healthy future
- A marketable skill to use upon graduation
- A chance to give back to peers and community
We provide our students with these services in two ways; level one services address the entire school’s needs, and level two services help students on an individualized basis. This combination of level one and level two services makes sure students are getting the right academic and personal support they need to stay in school and achieve in life.